Friday, February 18, 2011

Queen Trigger Fish, Fish Painting, Aquarium Painting, Tropical Fish, Salt Water Fish, Colorful Paintings, Minature Paintings, Fins, Scales

Queen Trigger Fish
7 x 7
Oil on Board
I love aquariums, and I really love the beauty of a salt water tank. There are endless varieties of beautiful fish to place in these tanks. This is a painting of a Trigger fish, I like their unusual coloring with spots all over. This painting is for sale for $85.00 and includes free shipping in the Continental USA. Contact me by e-mail for more information: susanmspohn@gmail.com





2 comments:

  1. This is soooo sweet! And I am really liking your animal paintings -- very sweet. I LOVE fish and how colorful they are....I am going to think about purchasing this one! Glad I found you! I just signed up to the Daily Painter of Colorado. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy painting fish, and could easily paint a custom fish painting for you; or you can purchase this painting! Are you a painter also?

    ReplyDelete