Sunday, March 20, 2011

Custom Paintings

I also can paint a custom painting for your home or business. Let me know the approximate size that you need, and what style, or subject matter you prefer. You can browse through  some of my blog pages to get an idea of some of my previous paintings. I would love to converse with you about what kind of painting you would like to see on your wall. (YES, I can match decorative colors from your room and furnishings too!)

Some Options:

 1.) This painting can be painted in my typical manner on beveled board, painted black on all sides, varnished and does not need to be framed.

2.) You may want a diptych or triptych. (2 or 3 paintings making one scene/painting)

3.) Another option, similar to a diptych, are my series paintings. Where I paint and then arrange and combine several 7 x 7 paintings on one elongated black, beveled board. This can be a horizontal  long painting or a vertical long painting.

4.) Pet portraits: please see my earlier blog entry for details.

5.) Another new option would be to have a smaller, normally horizontal painting mounted on board, free-floating on another beveled black board, that can have a natural wood edging. 

Please e-mail me for information on pricing, shipping, down-payments, split payments, and painting times.

♥ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment