Friday, August 12, 2011

Gray Rabbit

Gray Rabbit
8 x 10
Oil on Watercolor Paper
I had some watercolor paper already prepared to paint my oils upon, so painted this cute little gray rabbit in a flower bed. Many years ago, when I used to live in Florida, I used to have a whole family of rabbits living in in a petunia garden surrounding a small dwarf orange tree. They never ate my flowers, and the flowers grew so tall and well in that well manured bed; the rabbits were able to hide in some burrow that they dug deep in the midst, and we never saw them, unless they were coming or going...... This painting will be for sale in my bargain bin at my next art show over Labor Day Weekend in Manitou Springs, Colorado. Contact me, if you would like to purchase beforehand. My e-mail address is: susanmspohn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment