Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Winter Park Arts and Craft Show

I participated in a small arts and craft show up in Winter Park, CO, this past weekend. The weather cooperated and the show was fun. I met lots of wonderful folks. Above, a customer browses through my small daily paintings, choosing one to purchase. To view more of my paintings visit my website at: SusanMSpohn.com

Flowers are planted EVERYWHERE in Winter Park. It is a joy to visit this small mountain town.
The mediums next to Hwy. 40 are all heavily planted in flowers. As an artist and flower lover, this really is paradise! I was fortunate to meet the young lady who plants all these flowers and tends to them all summer long. She enjoyed my floral paintings, I commented on how beautifully this town landscaped with flowers....and that is how we met.





No comments:

Post a Comment