Sunday, February 24, 2013

3 Cards- Daisy Garden, Sunflowers Yellow & Orange, Red Petunia

Card Daisy Garden
5x7 inches, original Acrylic
$15.00

Trying out new methods using my acrylic paints on these original greeting cards. I am still using my painting knives for the majority of the painting.

 Card Red Petunia
5x7 inches, original Acrylic
$15.00

I think you can see all the texture in this card. I love how acrylics dry so quickly. Just working quickly on these cards, experimenting and loading them with color.


Card Sunflower Yellow & Orange
5x7 inches, original Acrylic
$15.00

Light and cheery colors on these sunny sunflowers. Now that I have painted a few of these cards, I can go back to my oils and start to paint some bigger paintings tomorrow. Visit my website to purchase any of these cards.  SpohnStudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment