Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Website, Susan Spohn, Artist, Oil Paintings, Purchase Small Paintings, Artist Statement

Just in time for the Holidays, I have finished my new website. Now you can view many sized paintings in one spot, easily, and purchase small paintings directly from the website.

I have the website divided into several catagories, Flower Paintings, Animal Paintings and Landscape Paintings. In addition, the home page will tell you a little about myself as an artist. I have a Purchase page, featuring small paintings on board that are 7 x 7 or 5 x7. These paintings include FREE shipping in the Continental USA. To purchase larger paintings or custom paintings, please contact me.There is a link to this blog under the Links page, and an easy way to e-mail me under Contacts. So take a few minutes and browse through my new website:

Leave me a comment below if you have any suggestions or impressions after visiting this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment