Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mrs. Crow's Spring Vision, Floral Paintings, Bird Paintings, Crows, Colorful Paintings, Tulips, Spring Time Flowers, Impressionistic Paintings

MRS. CROW'S SPRING VISION
30 x 30
Oil on Board

I have been working on this painting for a couple days. This story painting came about while browsing thru some reference photos. I had a photo of this crow that I wanted to put into a painting, but I was also longing for springtime since it has been unusually cold for December in these parts, and I was looking at all these wonderful springtime flowers. My imagination took over and  Mrs. Crow became my wistful self enjoying a beautiful spring garden. This painting was created using just brushes (unusual for me...)  I will have to do my next painting with the pallet knives. 'Mrs. Crow's Spring Vision' is painted on 1/4 inch board that is attached to a wood box frame (looking similar to a gallery wrapped canvas) and is for sale for $875.00. Contact me regarding shipping charges. Copyright 2012, by the artist, Susan M. Spohn








1 comment:

  1. I do not even knoω the wаy Ι enԁеd up гight here, but I assumeԁ this рost usеd to be gгeat.
    I dο not rесognize who you're however definitely you are going to a famous blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my page roofing oklahoma city

    ReplyDelete