Thursday, May 17, 2012

Giclee Prints



I had a few Giclee prints made from these paintings. Prints are 8 x 10 inches including the white borders, printed using archival inks and paper. There is a brief bio and other information printed on the back of each print.

Go to my Etsy site to purchase these prints. (click 'Prints' on the left-hand side bar to group them together. This will make it easier to select the one(s) you want to buy.

Prints are priced at just $22.00 (this is a limited time offer)

There are a few other images besides the ones listed here, now available in Giclee prints.

Check it out, on my Etsy Shop.
You can purchase the prints listed here buy clicking the PayPal icon below.

You can  also purchase these prints at my outdoor art shows this summer. Visit my website: www.susanmspohn.com  to view my upcoming show schedule. It will be listed under Links/Show Schedule.







Titles of Prints




No comments:

Post a Comment