Saturday, June 30, 2012

Gratitude Bouquet

Gratitude Bouquet
18 x 18
Oil on Wood Panel

Earlier this week,  a lost white female hound dog with some small black spots was running loose on our street. She came right up to me and dashed inside our building. She was just shaking and scared! She took refuge in our bathtub and refused to go anywhere else. For some reason she really took a liking to me. I searched and searched for an owner looking for her, but couldn't find one. So my neighbor, helped me bring her to Sunshine Shelter in Poncha Springs. I worried about that dog about this dog all night. Then the next day, the owner showed up at our building with a bouquet of flowers for me for taking such good care of her lost dog.

This is the painting this bouquet has inspired. It is for sale for $325.00, contact me for shipping and payment details.
Copyright 2012, by the artist, Susan M. Spohn 

No comments:

Post a Comment