Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Booth Photos, Estes Park

 Potential customers viewing a painting.

 Bright sun hit my booth in the morning.

My booth as the sun swung around more to the south.

Weather  for my Estes Park Fine Art Festival was cool at night and hot during the day. It was a fun festival to do as I knew a lot of other artists at the show. I did have a corner booth... but could not use the South side because of the intense sun.

I was busy answering questions about pet portraits and handing out pet portrait postcards. Now is the time to order your pet portrait. Christmas will be here soon.  For more information visit my website: susanmspohn.com    Visit the page on animals.

Pet Portraits:  basic size is 7 x 7, oil on wood panel. This size is for one pet and the cost is $85.00. If you would like to put 2 pets in one painting, the size would be 8 x 10 ($125.00)  or 12 x 12. ($150.00). Three animals or fewer (see Star's Garden) could be painted on the 15 x 15 size also and the price would be $225.00. Free shipping is included for the Continental USA on the 7 x 7 inch pet portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment