Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beauty Among the Thistles, Goldfinch, Atmospheric Paintings, Impressionisstic Paintings, Bird Paintings, Wildflower Paintings, Foggy Paintings, Thistle Paintings, Daisy Paintings, Goldfinch, Birds, Songbirds,


Beauty Among the Thistles
Oil  on Board
30 x 30
This is a different look for one of my paintings. And I like to experiment, when I find a subject or scene that really gets my attention. In this instance, there was a hazy, dreamy quality to this scene with a brilliantly colored goldfinch munching on thistle seeds. There is a peaceful and calm presence to this setting, and I hope you will enjoy this moment in time. Comments? This painting is for sale. $700.00 Contact me by e-mail for purchase and more information. 
A couple close-ups:






No comments:

Post a Comment