Thursday, December 29, 2011

Crowned Crane

Crowned Crane
5 x 7
oil on board


I was looking through some reference photos for inspiration on strong landscape lighting... but didn't find what I was looking for today. Instead I happened upon a series of photos of crowned cranes. I really like this bird as it looks so ornamental. How glorious to walk around with that feathered hat on top of their heads, they are always looking stylish! This painting is for sale for $55.00, It is painted on a beveled 1/2" board there is no need to frame it, but it will fit into a standard 5 x7 inch frame. There is a traditional hanging system on the back. This painting includes free shipping in the Continental USA. All others please contact me regarding shipping costs.
Copyright 2012, by the artist, Susan M. Spohn







No comments:

Post a Comment